Monday, August 23, 2010

Tito's Handmade Vodka

I was at my local beverage store talking to the owner. I asked if he had something I've never tried before and he turned around and placed in front of me this old-fashioned looking bottle with this rustic looking label on it. So knowing that he has never steered me wrong before, I bought the bottle and took it home. It's 100% corn, distilled six-times, and filtered through activated carbon. So to say the least i was intrigued by this vodka.

The nose of this vodka is medicinal like most of the vodka on the market. The first sip exposes the true nature of this vodka, smooth...very smooth. A tangerine, crisp citrus comes through with a slight pepper. It has a very clean taste that finishes with a herbal, melon character. A little ice and a touch of lemon makes this incredibly smooth vodka go down with ease. If you are a vodka drinker, Tito's deserves a serious looking into.

A+/$17.99 per 750 ml/www.titos-vodka.com

No comments:

Post a Comment